Updates on The Chateau Girardeau COVID-19 Procedures
The Chateau has launched a new communications platform allowing us to send updates via automated calls, text messages and emails for more efficient sharing of information! Read more here New Communication Platform Rollout 9.2.21
The Chateau’s top priority is the safety and well-being of our residents, and we remain dedicated to frequent communication. We appreciate your patience and support during these extraordinary circumstances. If you have any questions, please contact us at 573-335-1281 or review our materials below.
- Updates to COVID-19 Protocols for Gardens & Terraces
- The Chateau COVID-19 Update 9.30.21
- The Chateau COVID-19 Update 9.29.21
- The Chateau COVID-19 Update 9.27.21
- The Chateau COVID-19 Update 9.23.21
- LeadingAge MO Guidance for COVID-19
- What You Need to Know About COVID-19
If a resident/ family member has questions about COVID-19, MO Department of Health & Senior Services has a 24/7 hotline that is available to everyone: 1-877-435-8411.
Disclaimer: Materials, communication and policies listed on this page are subject to change based on local positivity rates and/ or the instance of a positive case in our facility. Please read the most recent memos and updates for pertinent information.