Get Back to the Good Life
Because The Chateau believes deeply that retirement should be enjoyed as much as possible, making sure you have access to the rehabilitation resources you need is a top priority.
To meet your needs during a transition from hospital to home, we developed our state-of-the-art, Medicare-approved Rehabilitation Center to bring you personalized care and excellent outcomes – in fact, our 100% of patients surveyed said they would recommend the Chateau Girardeau Rehabilitation Center to a friend or family member.
What you can expect:
- A highly–trained staff. Our physical, occupational, and speech therapists have over 140 years of combined experience in specialized senior care.
- A collaborative, patient-centered approach to rehab that includes your primary care physician.
- Evidence-based therapy techniques and frequent touchpoints about your therapy goals.
- Inpatient and outpatient settings that suit your needs.
- Use of our 16,000 square foot center with private rooms, specialized physical therapy equipment and dedicated areas for occupational and speech therapy.
- Model kitchen, bathroom and laundry to practice returning home.
The Region’s Rehabilitation Leader
The Chateau Girardeau Rehabilitation Center has proudly earned the Pinnacle Customer Experience Award in the categories of Overall Satisfaction and Overall Experience. This recognition is in addition to the entire Chateau organization achieving CARF-accredition – the only Continuing Care Retirement Community in the state of Missouri to do so.